Shopping has never been so unpleasant. Guild Enemy Sims will literally pay a price for not choosing their enemies wisely.
Guild Enemy is a Fatal Flaw included with the adventure pack The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles. Sims afflicted with this trait pay higher prices (around 25-30% more) at the Village Shoppe, unless they go to the non-Guild shoppe, which has fewer and lower quality supplies. However despite the name, Guild Enemies are not autonomously hostile against Guild Members and they have no debuff penalty.
Village Shoppe interactions
- Go to Village Shoppe (Pay High Guild Prices) - all items, higher prices
- Go to Non-Guild Merchant's Shoppe - few items, low quality, cheaper prices
- Guild Enemy is incompatible with the Entitled and Haggler traits.
- This Fatal Flaw cannot be transformed into a Legendary Trait via the Fountain of Legend quest making it a poor choice for the Bard, Jacoban Priest, or Peteran Priest who can then only get a Legendary Trait via the Fisherman's Challenge quest, but only if they have the Whale Ate My Parents trait.
- The Monarch, Spy, or Physician with this trait can gain a Legendary Trait via the Pirates & Nobles quest The Betrayal by siding with the Guild Consortium.
- Children are very useful to Heroes with this trait as they can be sent shopping to avoid the higher prices at the Village Shoppe.