If there is one thing Jacobans know and abhor, it's shame. Somehow a pilgrim - intentionally or not - has brought shame onto the kingdom through their actions. There is only one thing a true Jacoban can do in such a situation: stand up, take responsibility for the faults of your Jacoban brethren, and face punishment with chin held high.Sacrifice is one of three approaches to the quest Jacoban's Day Out 2: A Pilgrimsaster and it costs 4 QP to start. It can be completed with any Hero of the Jacoban faith, of any level, with the exception of the Jacoban Priest. And of course, the Peteran Priest hero is not eligible for this quest.
(*completed with Bard hero lvl 1)
Someone needed to take charge of the situation, and <sim> was determined to right the wrongs that had occured.
- Talk to Jacoban Justicer about incident (receive "Afraid" debuff)
- Give $100 to Lender (to settle old debts)
- Ask Jacoban Priest for advice on facing death
- Discuss fear of death with a good friend
- Vent fears at the sea
- Eat a meal
- Go to the Trial (in Town Square)
- Make an opening statement
Choice - Take full responsibility for the crime - Yes! -or- No!
- Yes!- Make a closing statement (Hero is absolved and forgiven)
- No!- Give someone $100 --> Make a closing statement (the new patsy is arrested)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.