A Legendary Trait (LT) is one of the ten virtues that can replace a Sims Fatal Flaw. Earning a legendary trait requires very specific choices, and getting the trait reward is not a guaranteed outcome.
- a child can be born with a legendary trait
- a child of a parent with a legendary trait can be born with a legendary trait in place of a fatal flaw
- The 3 legendary trait choices will be random and not related to the type of hero or what flaw the hero has.
It is possible to save and reload a game to get new traits to choose between if the first three choices were not to the players liking.
- Do not do this during Seven Mechanical Arts due to a possible bug that causes the quest item Badge of Blacksmithing to not get saved, majorly messing up the quest)
- Guild Connections
- Natural Leader
- Strong Constitution
- Dread Pirate
Quests Granting Legendary Traits
These quests will open the Trait Swapper where the Sim's Fatal Flaw can be replaced by one of a random selection of three Legendary Traits. The quests and which Sims can earn a Legendary Trait (LT) are:
- The Dragon of (Kingdom) - A Knight, Monarch, Spy, or Wizard in a Kingdom with a paltry Knowledge aspect can earn a LT.
- Fountain of Legend - Any Sim except the Monarch can get a LT by correctly solving a riddle related to their Fatal Flaw.
- The Fisherman's Challenge - Sims with the "Whale Ate My Parents" trait can get a LT if they take Fisherman Barney's advice and go on a successful whale hunt.
- Invasion verify- This quest is randomly offered to a Kingdom with a paltry Security aspect. The Knight, Merchant, Spy, or Wizard can gain a LT depending on which quest approach is used.
- The Philosopher's Stone - A level 5+ Wizard can get a LT by wishing for power rather than wealth. This quest also requires a Blacksmith as a secondary hero who does not get a LT from the quest.
- Seven Mechanical Arts - The Blacksmith can gain a LT by forging a badge instead of a hammer at the end.
- Tournament of Honor verify-
- Very Bazaar - The Merchant can earn a LT in the Out Trade the Traders quest approach of this Pirates and Nobles expansion quest by not selling the "Wonder Pearl".
- War Games verify- A level 5+ Knight can get a LT by getting their own gear from the Village, dueling rather than brawling, bestowing a favor instead of dancing, and defeating the Black Knight.
|This article is a stub, help this wiki by expanding it.|