Mana stones have the rare property of absorbing magic from the surrounding environment. They are highly sought after for all manner of crafting, from potent magical weapons to powerful elixirs.
"Mana stones have the rare property of absorbing magic from the surrounding environment. They are highly sought after for all manner of crafting, from potent magical weapons to powerful elixirs."
Mana Stone is a rare stone mineral in the kingdom. Unlike other minerals and gems, it can't be bought at the Village Shoppe or traded with other countries.
- Can be harvested from Stones in the Kingdom.
- From various types of Random Events
There are 5 locations:
- Outside Wizard's Tower (to the direction of the Castle)
- Left of Cathedral
- On a clearing in front of the plateau where the Monastery is, where The Watcher Pavilion is if it is built.
- Near the Lighthouse behind the large rock(you must turn the camera to the right to be able to view it).
- In front of the wall before entering forest outskirts on the left side.
Also, mining Gem Deposit sites can give Mana Stone x2 as a random result.
The most reliable source of gathering Mana Stones are the Harbor (with 2 guaranteed Mana Stone deposits near the Wizard's Tower and the Lighthouse, and 2 additional Gem Deposits, also near the Wizard's Tower and the beach) and the Holy Oak area (with 2 guaranteed Mana Stone Deposits left to the Jacobal Cathedal and behind the Watcher Pavilion (if built).
- Used by Blacksmith in forging of high-tier equipment.
- Used to Wizard make magical components (Flame Sword Enchantment, Wizard's Staff Core), which can be used as an ingredient by the Wizard/Blacksmith to procure multiple magical/enchanted items.
- Used in the quest Golems gone wild by the Blacksmith to improve the Golem Prototype.
|This article is a stub, help this wiki by expanding it.|