Figure out how to find the talking frog, then eat, drink, and be merry.Talking Frog's Legs is one of two approaches to the quest The Legend of the Talking Frog and it costs 4 QP to start. This quest is for any non-monarch hero with the Monarch as a supporting role. No specific hero profession tasks are needed, so any hero may complete this quest the same way.
- Hold audience about Talking Frogs with the Monarch
- Ask Townsfolk about talking frogs (ask 2 people)
- Find the Frogga Hat (receive clue about the Cave; search the Cave)
- Ask Townsfolk about where Frgo hides (receive clue about the Forest)
- Ask Townsfolk how to meet Frgo (receive clue about the Ocean)
- Find the Ancient Frog's Tear (search the sea via the Boat)
- Find Frgo (while wearing Frogga Hat; search deep in the Forest)
Frgo grabbed the Ancient Frog's Tear and quickly hid it, then hopped back. Frgo looked at <Sim> and said, "Hey, <bub/toots>. Thanks for the giant sapphire! You know I'm the one that started those rumors about needing it to find me. And it worked! Now I'm rich! By the way, you look idiotic in that hat, Hee he! Did you believe that rumor, too? Okay, thanks, bye!"
- Tell the Monarch about mean Frgo
Choice - Hunt Frgo for magical frog legs -or- Alert Frgo about the danger
- Hunt Frgo in the Forest (receive Talking Frog (magical) )
- Have Talking Frog Legs in inventory
- Give the Talking Frog's Legs Dish to the Monarch (Quest ends)
- Warn Frgo of death sentence
- Ask the Town Crier for a Miniature
- Give miniature throne to Frgo
Choice - Cook the traitor frog (and spare Frgo) -or- Capture the entire frog legion
- Cook- (continue below)
- Capture- Hunt the Talking Frog Legion (receive 82 Talking Frog (magical) )
- Have Talking Frog Legs in inventory (make in cooking pot)
- Give the Talking Frog's Legs Dish to the Monarch
- the Hero gets to keep the Frogga Hat , although the item description does change
- if you hunt the Talking Frog Legion and receive numerous talking frogs, they do not remain in your inventory after the quest is completed.